Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh no....

Not Mommy's first day back to work!!


Yes, today starts a new chapter in my life!  I'm actually very excited--and a little nervous--about my new position.  I'm also worried about leaving Abby with our nursing situation being what it is.  I think Abby's a little worried too, judging by her face here.

Now it's your turn!  Make up a fabulous caption for this photo!  My favorite caption will win their choice of either a Lock & Lock "I'm Not a Paper Cup" travel mug (can't find the link for this to save my life!) or a Lock & Lock travel tea mug. To be a bit more fair and so no one thinks I'm choosing favorite people (after all, you're allllll my favorite people!) :), I will read them anonymously to Matt and he will have the final say in the winner.

 The contest will end on August 21st at 10:00 p.m.  You can leave your caption here, on Facebook, or in an email.  Write as many as you like!  Happy captioning!

9 comments:

Karen said...

*Sigh*.....Vogue wants MORE pictures?

Robin Lyon said...

"stop being such a photog, mommy" " your becoming like the paparazzi!

Carol said...

Simon says "do this" or "Head and shoulders, knees and toes..."

Anonymous said...

Please, not the helmet again!

Karen Hinkle

Anonymous said...

OH no mommy, Caleb went down the steps in the box again.

Linda Subda

Katie's mom mom said...

my nurse tomorrow is who?

Anonymous said...

What's a girl got to do to get some sleep around here??

kbowman6 said...

"The 97th percentile?! Oh no! I've got to go on a diet!"

mom mom said...

If you'll get rid of the helmet, I'll take my hands down