Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still Choosing Joy

Choosing joy is a continual choice.  It has been hard at times over the last few days, but I have been working hard at it.  Overall, I've been in a good mood.

Just a quick update (not fancy at all because I'm in a hurry!).  My fluid levels are even higher than they have been, so the amnio reduction will be tomorrow morning.  Please pray.  I'm a bit nervous about it, but I know I'm in good hands!  They are supposed to be taking at least a liter fluid...yikes!  We took pictures of my belly so that we could compare afterwards.  I am thinking I'll lose a few pounds!

I'm using my dad's server, so this might be my last post for a while.  I don't understand why blogger is blocked!!  UGH!

1 comment:

tp said...

I've thought of you all a lot lately. :) an thankful that God is sovereign!