Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weight Update

No, not my weight.  We won't be talking about that.  The scale and I are not friends right now.

We're talking about Abby's weight...and it's fabulous!

Drumroll, please...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Abby now weighs 6 lb, 13 oz!  She is very nearly SEVEN pounds, which is just huge to me compared to where she was.  At her lowest, Abby was 3 lb, 9 oz.  She's almost doubled that weight now!!

Yes, I know you're just as excited as me.  What better news on the first day of 2011!!  :)

2 comments:

tp said...

what a praise! :)

jaime said...

I know what you are going through. My daughter was diagnosed with CCMS at my 32 week ultrasound. She is now 6 months old and every week we hope that she at least gained a few ounces. Please contact me if you want to talk. I would love to to talk to someone who is going through the same issues. Your daughter is beautiful and I will pray for her.
jaimelsloan@yahoo.com