Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slightly Under the Weather...

Last night, I started wondering if I was coming down with a cold.  I drank some tea and decided not to set my alarm for my usual 6:45 so that I could sleep it off.  I slept in a little but definitely felt yucky when I woke up.  It's nothing major, but the sore throat, achiness, and slight cough is enough to keep me away from Abby for the better part of the day.  I am going to stick around here, drink tea, take my vitamins (I take prenatals all of the time, along with DHA, vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin C!), write some thank you cards, and maybe catch a nap.  I will meet Matt over at the hospital later on today, but won't go in without a mask.  Better safe than sorry when it comes to my girl!  Let's hope that this is a one day thing and not my typical asthmatic bronchitis-turned-pnemonia that I usually get around this time of year!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Praying for you Julie to be well soon! So sorry to hear you are not feeling good--we need you well-or rather your family needs you well!!:) It is going around big time- it's just this time of the year. Try and get some extra rest when able to give your body that extra boost it needs. You and your family are forever in my thoughts and prayers, and also want to tell you how wonderful your writing skills are. Love your posts-Sandy Murphy

Darryl said...

I hope you did not catch it from me. I have tried hard to keep you and Abby far enough away. Hope you feel better.