Friday, November 26, 2010

Blogging by the Numbers

3:  Poopy diapers I changed in a 10 minute time-span today

0:  Desats Abby had today (yay!)

4: Pieces of episodes of "What Not to Wear" that I watched today while folding laundry, writing thank you cards, picking up our room, etc.



1:  Pieces of pumpkin pie I ate today

2:  Bars of power my cell phone has

1:  Family I know from home that served dinner tonight--small world!

6:  Months my kind shuttle driver has been in the U.S. after moving here from Kenya

3:  Kids in a very sweet family at RMH that we're enjoying getting to know

4:  Antibiotics I take each day

5:  Sweet potatoes sitting in water on the kitchen counter as the remnants of a science experiment a college group did


1:  Time a person told me today that I looked too young to have a baby (slow day today!)

13:  People asking if I can spell Cerebrocostomandibular Syndrome without looking (Yep!)

No comments: