Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Tonight, Caleb and I decorated our little room at RMH for Christmas while Matt visited with Abby.  It was so much fun!  Christmas decorating is my favorite and something I look forward to all year.  I felt like something was missing all day yesterday because we weren't doing the traditional day-after-Thanksgiving-decorating that Matt hates so much! 

It's not much taller than Caleb (I think it's 4 ft tall), but we are definitely feeling a bit more in the Christmas spirit now that we have a little tree up!



We even hung up a string of lights, which thrilled Caleb to no end! 

Caleb summed it up tonight after Matt got back:  it feels like Christmas now!

1 comment:

ds said...

Love the tree and lights with Caleb! Now, can we have the new pictures of Abby for your blog friends? They are sooooo cute!

Mom