Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Little Elf

Natalie is the sweet respiratory therapist who gave Abby several cute outfits--one of which was a Christmas outfit! 

So, I dolled my girl all up in her red outfit and did a photo shoot.  She didn't actually fit in the stocking like I had hoped, but I think I still got some cute ones.  These are a few of my favorites.  I wish that my background could have been better, but I'm limited in the NICU...

 I might try again some other time with either a white or Christmas blanket.

 Her pulse oxometer is on her foot and it glows red, giving the reindeer a Rudolphish appearance!
Seriously, how can you not fall in love with that little face?!?  Isn't she the cutest?  Don't you just want to hug her???

4 comments:

Darryl said...

She is so cute, even if I am a little biased. Do you think she will be that alert the next time I get to hold her?

Sandy said...

Sooooooooooo Adorable!! Would really love to hug her. She is really growing-yeah Abby!! :)

Sandy

ds said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute,....did I mention cute?

mom

Julie said...

Dad, if you come after her 12:00 cares, it's usually a given that she is wide awake. That is her best time. Maybe next Saturday you could work it out to be here then. She's especially awake when we give her a bath.