Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting Organized


As you may have noticed in this post giving a tour of Abby's room, the vast majority of the containers I use to organize her stuff is made by Lock-n-Lock.  I really like these because they truly do "lock," thereby not leaking or opening accidentally.  I wondered at first if it would be a pain having to open all four sides whenever I went in a container, but it really isn't.  They are super durable and come in a TON of different shapes and sizes! 
This is her medicines container.  It's the only non-clear one I have, which makes it really easy to find.



Yes, I label everything!  When you have 7 different people going into the cabinets looking for supplies, it is just a whole lot easier.  Plus, people know where to put new shipments!



These lock AND have flip lids (that do seal tightly), so they would make great coffee/flour/sugar/candy/etc containers. 



Yep, there's my label maker!!  See the nice handle on the top of these containers?



The little ones are nice for the little things I have.  I also use them for Caleb's lunch a lot.  (Not the same ones.  It would be kinda weird to have his hot dog in a container labeled "Pulse Oximeter Wraps.")



These are a bit bigger and are longer.  They hold a LOT more than you would expect. 



I realize that most of you probably don't have medical supplies to store like we do, but I'll bet you do have a hall closet filled with medicines, shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, etc.  Right??

1 comment:

mom said...

I love the ones with the handles that collapse into the lids when not needed. Susan, on the TV show Desperate Housewives had one of these lock and lock boxes with a handle to carry her cookies in tonight!