* I'm loving the captions that I have rolling in through Facebook, the comment section, and email. Keep 'em coming! If you think of something clever in the middle of the night, feel free to submit more than one. :)
* Abby went for a consultation for a helmet yesterday. It would be to help her head shape, but she isn't going to be able to get one. Unfortunately, it's because of the surgeries she will have. Since she can't wear it during surgery or recovery, it's not going to be much good for her. We might be able to try again in another year.
* We're currently at battle with the night nurses to keep them from waking Abby up to change her diaper. She was being changed 6 or 7 times a night (I KNOW!) and was not able to get a good night's sleep. One nurse actually told me that I would need to get approval from the agency in order to ask the nurses not to wake her up. Yeah, that went over real well...
* It is a gorgeous day today and I have big plans to go outside this evening with my loves. Who knows, we might even eat dinner outside!
* We have many, many appointments coming up. Next week, we'll go to the GI doctor, and the week after is the orthopaedic appointment. We are averaging about one a week, although she has three in a row in April. (I got in touch with someone today about coordinating our appointments so that we have multiple on the same day. Hopefully, that will help some!) Naturally, none of her appointments have been able to be scheduled during Spring Break. That would be wayyyyy too easy!
* Caleb has been waking up just about every night because of the beeps. He complains every morning that he isn't sleeping well. We bought an air purifier to give him white noise, but it doesn't drown out the beeps. Poor guy. :( Suggestions welcome!