Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Yesterday was a beautiful day!  My car thermostat read 81 degrees as I drove home....so you know what that means!!!

We headed outside with the kiddos and enjoyed the weather!
leaf
  Abby occupied herself with a leaf for a good chunk of time.

leaf 2
It found its way to her mouth, so I had to take it away.

ball 2
After a little convincing, Matt got Caleb to play catch with him.

ball
They had a grand time throwing the ball up the hill and catching it as it ran down.

ball 3
Caleb's got a good arm on him when he tries!

abby asleep in lap
Abby got bored with the game and decided to take a nap.

lying on grass
She did enjoy lounging with me.

matt and abby 2
Of course, we've got to have some cuddle time with Daddy!

There are some other pictures to share as well, but I'm going to save them for another post.  :)

4 comments:

Janell Wagner said...

Love the pictures and I'm so glad you all got to enjoy a day outside!

Dona said...

Your pictures are great...I am so glad you all got to enjoy the day together!!

cheryl said...

I just wanted to say how much I love your blog. I have read your blog since Abby was born and she has a whole office full of gals in TEXAS praying for her. Our baby Cora has PRS and is now 20 months old. She has gone under 3 times for a total of 5 surgeries. You have a refreshing positive attitude. THanks for your blog

Julie said...

Thanks Cheryl! I would love to talk to you through email about some of Cora's medical history if you are willing. :)