You may not be hearing from me too much over the next week or so. Here's why...
1. Caleb's birthday party is tomorrow (Lego Mania!!)
2. Caleb's actually birthday is on Monday, the 9th.
3. Matt will be gone for a conference Monday the 9th -Wednesday the 11th.
4. I work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (11th-13th).
5. Matt leaves for a youth ski retreat Friday the 13th and will be gone until Monday the 16th.
6. I take my ESOL Praxis exam on Saturday the 14th (any free time between now and Saturday will be spent continuing my studying crusade!)
7. I am speaking at an interdisciplinary conference at UMMC on Tuesday the 17th.
Yep, just a few things keeping me busy!!
So, please don't think anything is wrong....if there is, I will blog!! I might have a few things over the next week, but probably not too much. Otherwise, just assume that I am going crazy trying to hold down the fort around here while studying my eyeballs out for this exam.
BTW: Why do the test writers find it important for us to know the positions of the tongue in letter formation? I really don't see myself telling a kid to put his tongue in the labiodental position to form the /f/ sound....especially when said kid is learning English.
There's my rant for the moment. Alright, back to studying!!