If you've noticed, I haven't been writing as much recently. Perhaps that's because I'm just a little busy these days!! :) I do have some prayer requests though:
* Abby will continue to grow strong and stay out of the hospital!
* We have two doctors appointments next week. One is an opthomology appointment to check her optic nerves. Pray that they are developing and that she won't need any more intervention than glasses! The other is a GI appointment to check her g-tube and hopefully they will increase her feeds so that she'll grow some more!
* We will continue to adjust to having people in our house day in and day out. It is not easy, and especially not for a control freak like me.
* Caleb will open up and share his feelings with us. We've had a few conversations with him that have led us to believe that there's a lot more going on in his head than he lets on.
* Matt and I will be able to spend time together every now and then. This is really hard because of the nursing hours and all of the stuff we have to do. We did manage to get away for a few hours on Sunday afternoon, which was much needed. It's been a long 5 months.
* We will either be able to get more rest or some kind of IV caffeine drip! :) Hey, they do it for babies! Yeah, we're both really tired...all of the time.
I'm hoping to have some time to write a thoughtful post sometime soon when I have some time. Until then, there are a few more photo posts on the way. :)