Monday, February 21, 2011

Big Girl Outfit

Abby and I had a fashion show last night.  She didn't care for it much, but I did get a feel for the size she is in and how "regular" clothes work on her.  It's a little tricky getting pull-over clothes on, but it's doable.

I tried several outfits on her before I settled on this one. 

abby purple outfit long

abby purple outfit close up

I'm not sure why, but there's something about being out of just sleepers and into a "big girl outfit" that makes me really happy.  It's like Abby has finally graduated at four months!  I think it's just a little bit of "normal" in an otherwise very abnormal time.  We'll probably still do a lot of sleepers when we're at home, but I like that I could put her into a cute little outfit for her doctor's appointment.

2 comments:

Jo said...

She is just the cutest! She looks beautiful in purple with that dark hair!

Anonymous said...

From: Debbie Erwin - Love the new pics. Absolutely beautiful in purple and Abby's coloring is the best. She looks so content and well. Hats off to the wonderful parenting and caretaking and love being bestowed on this thriving bundle of "joy"