* The eye drops used for Pink Eye are pure torture for both the parents and the child! If that isn't motivation for constant handwashing, I don't know what is. I was positive I was going to get a visit from Child Services tonight based on the screaming I am sure the neighbors could hear coming from my house.
* I'm getting close to 200,000 hits! I'll do another giveaway when I do... :)
* We're going to the Melting Pot tomorrow for an early Valentine's Day dinner. Can you say food coma?! It takes a crazy amount of planning to get to go out by ourselves (and we had to change the date once!), so this is very exciting!
* I passed my English as a Second Language Praxis exam, which means I am now certified. Huge sigh of relief!!
* Whitney Houston died today. She had issues, but she was one heck of a singer!
* Matt was gone all day and all night today. Usually when this occurs, I try to plan a play date or have something to break up the day, since I'm homebound. That didn't happen today, so it was Operation How-Many-Creative-Activities-Can-I-Plan-in-One-Day! We built a space ship out of cardboard boxes (thank goodness we got a supply delivery yesterday!), had an indoor snowball fight, made Valentines, dug in the bean bin, and played with lots of Legos! We made it!! :)