Monday, March 26, 2012

How to Get an Abby Joy Button

After posting about the Abby Joy buttons yesterday, two people have asked how they can get one themselves! 

I hadn't even thought about it because we originally just made them for the team, but just in case anyone else is wondering...make a donation to The Ronald Mcdonald House and I will get one to you!  You can either give me the donation directly or click here to donate to our team page.  I will be going to Baltimore three times before the race and will be able to drop it off at the House.

If you're not local and want one, I will mail it to ya!  :)

Please...no pressure!!  I was hesitant to even put it out there because I don't want people to think I'm all like oh, buy a button of my little girl and wear it around!  But since people were asking about them, I figured I'd offer it to everybody.  :)

1 comment:

Darryl said...

I would like to buy one.