Monday, August 20, 2012

Caption Contest!

As I alluded to in a previous post, my attempted photo shoot at the farm was disastrous.  There was lots of screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth.

This classic photo was a product of said photo shoot. Awesome.


I haven't done a caption contest in a while, but I think this is a good one to use!  Have at it!

The winner will receive a mystery prize of epic proportions.  (Read:  I haven't decided yet!)  :)  

The rules:
You may enter as many times as you want by commenting on this post or underneath of it on Facebook. 

 All entries must be received by August 25th at 8:00 p.m.  The winner will be chosen that evening after the 8:00 p.m. deadline.

My husband impartial judge will listen to each comment without knowing who wrote it before deciding on a winner.

Happy captioning!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom! Abby bit me!

Karen H.

My 4 kids said...

She's biting my arm again!!!!!!! Get her off of me!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Abby: See, Mom? I'm the good one, right? Right? Mom?

My 4 kids said...

Tastes like sunscreen, yuck! And they wonder why I have an oral aversion...

My 4 kids said...

Abby, NOOOOOOOO, my arm is NOT corn on the cob!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gross Abby! - Don't eat that cow poop!
Linda S

Karen said...

"I recommend the chicken."