* Abby enjoyed The Volcano (an amazing dessert involving brownies, ice cream, and a sparkler at The Rainforest Cafe) a little too much and is trying to break out of my belly so that she can get her own bowl.
* There are weird noises and a lack of white noise in our condo.
* As usual, my right leg is doing some uncontrollable moving. I believe they call it Restless Leg Syndrome. I call it ridiculously annoying.
* The bed at the condo is rather hard.
* Matt bought stuff for his back pain that reeks and makes me feel slightly nauseous.
* We saw a girl bussing tables tonight who reminded both of us immediately of Abby +16 years. This, of course, made me burst into tears. Then we had another conversation about appearances and whether or not people will judge Abby by the way she looks. Again, more tears.
My guess is it's a combination of all of these, but I seriously need to get to bed. The construction being done to the road outside our window started up before 7 a.m., followed shortly after by our 3 year old wake-up call. We're hoping to sleep in a bit more tomorrow...fat chance of that!