Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Good Day

Today was a good day.  It wasn't an amazingly exciting day where we spent tons of money on family entertainment.  It was just a good day that lacked the one thing we've had a lot of recently:  tantrums!!  :)

Matt let me sleep in, which he's been letting me do a lot of whenever he's home.  Then we vacuumed the van out and washed the outside, which is always fun.  We ate a bit of lunch, then Caleb and Matt took a nap while I played on the computer for a while.

When naptime was over, we played some $2 bowling, ate dinner at the Greene Turtle (pretzels con queso...yum!!), ran by Peebles for a fruitless khaki shorts search, and picked up a few groceries.

We got home, Caleb went to bed, and now we're watching "Yes Man." 

Like I said, nothing overly exciting, but a good day with my family.  :)

No comments: