We are on the Pulmonology floor, which is a great place to be. The team here decided Abby needed to be on cpap tonight. She will be off during the day, but we still need to wean her at night. Given that she's on cpap right now and her oxygen levels are just at 91, I think this is a really good idea. I'm still hopeful we can wean her from it before we leave, but we will deal if they can't.
Abby was in a lot more pain today now that her pain ball catheter is gone. I pushed the button a considerable amount and she still wasn't getting much relief. I'm going to talk to the pain team tomorrow to see what we can do, because I want her to be able to keep moving around. She's sleeping soundly now though, so hopefully she will last all night!