Happy 11 months, Abby!
That is so hard to believe. I can't get over how much she has changed over the summer. She's a different girl.
Here are the highlights of what Abby is doing:
* She can sit completely on her own and has been for quite some time.
* If there is a table or something for her to hold onto, Abby can stand without us holding her.
* Just the other day, she began signing "more" and is acting as if she's been doing it for months. I have yet to get a picture or video of it because she's stubborn like her momma.
* She really likes her babies and gets a huge smile when we hand one to her. She is learning how to rock the baby, not smack the baby.
* She is learning how to drink through a special cup and straw and has been able to suck the milk up several times. We're still working on this!
(Penny came for a visit)
Get ready for a big celebration next month, Abby Joy! I can't believe it's been almost a year!!