I'm totally stealing this from my sister-in-law, but she stole it from someone else! :)
These ten things are bring me great joy right now:
1. Caleb's excitement over the baby. He loves to talk to it and inquire about its day!
2. Tomorrow is the last day of school with kids. Summer is near!!!!
3. Any kind of fruit. The baby likes fruit. I need to get more because I go through so much so quickly!
4. Relay being tomorrow. It's a night I look forward to every year. If you've never gone, GO!
5. My new Recipes for a Cure cookbook sponsored by The Jacob Phelps Foundation to raise money for pediatric brain cancer.
6. The Broadway channel on our Sirius radio. I'm really going to miss it when our trial is up!
7. I finally got caught up on my coupon-cutting!!
8. Pomegranate juice, or any blend of fruit and pomegranate. Pomegranate soda is fabulous too!
9. Flip-flops. I'm going to wear them every day in heaven.
10. My bed. :)