* I like even numbers. I eat all candies by color in even numbers (ex: 2 red M & Ms on each side) and separate all bites of food into equal amounts on each side of my mouth. I never take handfuls of candies that are colored, because that would just be ludicrous. However, Matt has tested me many times and no, it doesn't bother me if other people put a whole handful in their mouth. (Yes, I am well aware I have OCD. It helps me relate to people better!)
* I have been to 6 foreign countries: Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, and Italy. I have big plans to go to the Czech Republic (Prague) one day.
* I did not have an epidural when I gave birth to Caleb. I wasn't against it, but I told myself the pain would have to be pretty darn bad for me to endure that big of a needle into my spine. I have a really high pain tolerance (and a very low needle tolerance) and it just wasn't worth it to me.
* Organizing something relaxes me. There is a major sense of accomplishment I feel when I have finished an organizational task. It's similar to the feeling I get when I clean a bathroom. Yeah, I'm weird.
* My contacts are old and in need of changing. My right eye is blurry and it's annoying. I must remedy that tomorrow morning.
* I have fallen in love with the scheduled posting feature on Blogger. It allows me to blog when I have time, but still have a variety of posts to entertain the two of you who read this.
* In college, I once majorly offended a Jewish person standing near me as I had a conversation with a friend about how much I enjoyed going to Dachau Concentration Camp. As much as I tried to explain that I am a WWII buff and find that time in history very interesting but that I in no way support the Nazis' actions, the man continued to ream me out in the middle of a crowd. It didn't help that during my attempt to explain myself, I mentioned that I am German. I'm pretty sure that cemented his feelings about me. Oops.
* I, like my friend symmetricmom, have issues with symmetry. If something isn't symmetrical, it will bother me incessantly until I fix it. Crooked pictures or unorganized shelves make me feel the same way.
* Crocs are awesome. They may not be the most attractive shoes in the world (although some are pretty fancy!), but they are comfortable. In my line of work, comfort > beauty.
* An electrician came to work on our circuit breaker today because of our continual issues in the bedrooms. Turns out, shoddy electrical work means that we will probably continue to have problems. A major overhaul will be quite pricy, so for now we're fixing it the "cheap" way (if you can call nearly $500 cheap...)
Told you it was random! Hope you enjoyed it and maybe laughed a little...don't judge my OCD tendencies though. Seriously. It doesn't affect my quality of life, so it's all good. :)