I haven't done this in a few weeks. I've started one each week, but deleted what I'd written because I didn't have anything really great to include. This week, I have a few!
* No, I definitely was not asked by my son if I had a fuzzy butt this morning. That would be totally weird. (FYI: no, I do not!)
* Caleb did not decide out of the blue that he would start going poop on the potty. He didn't very willingly just go on Wednesday morning with Matt and then act like he'd been doing it all his life. He hasn't turned a major corner in potty training and made our lives very happy!
* We certainly don't do a parade whenever Caleb goes poop. Matt hasn't carried him over his head each time running through the house screaming WOOOOOOOO---HOOOOOOOOO every time he does the deed. That would be a little over the top.
* Caleb doesn't ask us if we're going to do the parade each time he goes to sit on the potty!
* Matt certainly doesn't read the exact same magazine each time as he happened to be reading the first time Caleb went poop because he feels that it somehow brings him good luck. That would just be weird and totally false.
Last, but certainly not least...
* Caleb did not ask me the other day if I had a penis. When I said no, his reply cetainly wasn't that I needed to go to the store and buy one. We don't have a strange son...really... :)