Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Mwwwaaaaahhhhhhs :)

It's all I could think of that was alliterative...it technically should be Friday Funnies, but it's not Friday...so we're going with this one!

Caleb:  Mommy, do you have a penis?

Me:  No.

Caleb:  I want to see it.  Where is it?

Me:  Well, you're going to be looking a long time because it's not there.  I don't have one.

Caleb:  (sadly) Ooooh.  You need to go to the store and buy one.

------------------------------------

Caleb:  (on the way to his room for nap time)  I'm taking my girls to bed with me.

Matt:  WHAT????

Caleb:  (holding up his 2 stuffed toys) I'm taking my girls to bed with me!

------------------------------------

Caleb:  (randomly in the car)  Emma is my favorite baby.

------------------------------------

Caleb:  Do you like my farmer truck, Momma?

Me:  You're what?

Caleb:  (holding up his armored truck) My farmer truck!

-------------------------------------                                      

From the mouths of babes....

1 comment:

Dale Thomas said...

wow...do you have a penis...that is the greatest thing ever...you need to go to the store and buy one