* I definitely did not sneak Caleb into my school twice because we weren't allowed to have our children there (even though it was after the work day!) I certainly didn't tell my son to tiptoe down the hallway and be silent until we got to my room! What's more, I didn't actually get to stay in my room for 3 1/2 hours because he was such a GOLDEN child and let Mommy get a ton of work done!!!
* I did not have a lengthy conversation with Owen and Sara about how their parents do love them and that going out together for a night doesn't mean that they love their children less. Owen didn't continue to argue with me that his parents don't love him because they dared to go out one night without them.
* I didn't get ridiculously excited that there are pictures for each of my kids on Gradebook now so that I can put a face with the name before Tuesday. It's really not that thrilling, so I definitely didn't call to all of my coworkers about my find!
* I didn't forget to add eggs to the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I made for Bruce's birthday. I definitely didn't take them out of the oven, put all of the dough back in the bowl, add the eggs, and redistribute the batter on the cookie sheets. That would obviously be a bad idea! I didn't give them to Bruce anyway and hope that they were good...while convincing myself that the one I ate was just fine.
* Our power didn't go out in all three bedrooms for no apparent reason the night before I went back to school. This didn't stress me out at all, and I loved the idea of keeping Caleb's door open because he is scared of the dark. What's more, I completely enjoying the bonding time we spent together at 4:30 a.m. when he climbed into our bed stating, "I am awake!" Naturally, I got right up, cooked him a huge breakfast of bacon and eggs, and had him help me bake cookies. Or something like that.