Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hmmm

I just noticed that the example link I put in my last post to show you what it does didn't even show up in the published post! Even more interesting....does anyone know how to report a problem to Blogger?! For such a user-friendly program, they sure don't want to know if there are any problems, because I sure can't figure out how to contact them about this one!

Side note: My kids are extremely disappointed that our computer lab days are over until I get this problem fixed. They do love the change of scenery that the lab brings!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I have found the most help by just using an online search engine. I don't understand what your problem is, but I could help you realign your picture on the header, but much more I would probably tank your blog like living in liberty. I tried to contact blogger after that and I still haven't heard anything. I hope that you are able to figure it out, although there is a little linking button on your edit page when you are typing, have you tried that? Or are you not talking of that? And have you tried typing your blogs on the edit page, it makes things come out much neater without all the hiccups.

L