1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I really like wrapping presents...the real way! I like the convenience of gift bags though.
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, but I do want a real tree some day. I've never had one.
3. When do you put up the tree? day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? before I go back to work
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, in very small doses...it makes me sick to my stomach if I drink too much
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my doll house
7. Hardest person to buy for? Barbara
8. Easiest person to buy for? Carter (book on CD or baseball tickets!)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, of course
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I once got a Starbucks gift card from a student....nice right? When I went to use it, it only had 67 cents on it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? at the after Christmas sales for the following year! I get the best deals then!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? oh yeah
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my grandmother's cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, all white
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Little Drummer Boy or The Christmas Song
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always Home!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes, I know the song
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel---a Boxer dog angel!! :)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? As a teen/young adult, we did it Christmas Eve because Christmas Day was busy. As a child, it was always Christmas morning. With Caleb now, it is definitely in the a.m. I am excited to see his eyes light up this year, since it is the first Christmas he will really know what is going on.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas stuff out on the shelves as soon as Halloween is over
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We don't have one--I really like the good old homemade decorations. The bulk of our tree is filled with ornaments Matt and I made as kids, and we can't wait for Caleb to be old enough to make them too! Themes are yuppy.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? candied sweet potatoes. I hate "non-traditional" Christmas dinners like lasagna...yuck!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to be able to stay home with Caleb