* (While going to the bathroom at a restaurant) "I have the ability to go to the bathroom whenever I want to. I wonder if that's a super power or something." Totally serious. Totally.
* While driving in the Middle of Nowhere Virginia, Caleb spotted 3 large crosses out in a huge field. "Hey, I didn't know we were so close to where Jesus died!!"
* After we chuckled when he used a word that is bigger than most kindergarten vocabulary, "You know, I kind of have a mind of my own. I like to use bigger words than the other kids because they're more interesting."
* Caleb was flying around his little cannon he got as a souvenir complete with sound effects. When I asked what he was doing, he replied, "I'm dropping atomic bombs over Japan to end World War II." Of course you are.
* "I'm pretty much just like a secret spy. I can turn anything into a weapon!"