Thursday, April 19, 2012

We Went to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

Caleb's preschool went to the zoo a few days ago.  Two of his best buddies are in different classes, so he was really excited to spend the day with them.  "The 3 Cs" had a great time running around together!




This C is such a funny kid!


Of course, my C had to one-up him...


Caleb inherited my double-jointed elbows.  You can really see it here!



This C is hanging upside down/sideways on the sign...see his foot?


The 3 Cs!


Abby really liked the petting zoo--especially the goats!



Apparently, I was in this one's way.  No problem--just step right on over me!


Inside the turtle shell :)


2 headed turtle!!

My favorite picture of the day :)


It was nice to have a family day and hang out with a few of my friends.  Our kids got along really well and it was a really fun day!



No comments: