5. He cries when you get out to put gas in the car as if you're going to leave him forever.
4. He kicks and flails his arms when you try to put him in the shopping cart.
3. He tries to grab everything he can reach off of the shelves in the food aisles.
2. He throws a major tantrum about going to the bathroom, then promptly announces that he needs to go potty almost as soon as you have left.
And the #1 way you know your child needs a nap....
1. He screams, "I'M NOT TIRED!!!!" at the top of his lungs when you tell him it's time for his nap.
I guess after a morning of errands, a quick trip to Walmart was just a little too much to ask! ;)