This has been a slow blogging week. Several times, I've come here with the plan to blog, but I'm going through a blogger's block, I suppose. Here's what's been going on the last week or so:
* My sister and I have two craft shows next week (Thursday and Sunday), so I've been busy making necklaces. Click here if you want to see what I've been up to!
* Barbara and Carter came to visit last weekend. Ezra's birthday was Monday, so they came up for his birthday party on Saturday. The highlights of the weekend with Grammy and Pop were bowling and dyeing Easter eggs(I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of either one of these activities!)
* MSA is upon us! The math MSA was Tuesday and Wednesday, and the reading MSA is next week. No, I can't talk about it!!
* Caleb has moved up to the 2's and 3's Sunday school class, which has not been without its challenges. He hasn't seemed to get comfortable yet, and there have been some things that have happened that have made me a little less than comfortable as well. He practices singing with the Cherub choir every week now, and his debut performance is on Sunday. We'll see if he sings...last week when I went to pick him up, he came running and screaming, "Don't make me sing! I don't wanna sing!" We've been very positive with him and have been singing the song over and over this week....so we'll see!
* Matt and I have been going through The Love Dare (the book featured in "Fireproof.") It has been really good for us. I'm learning a lot about myself and am trying to look differently at our marriage. I would highly recommend it.
* Caleb and I met Amy and the kids at Paint and Pottery today to paint an Easter egg. It has become an Easter tradition for the Bevard clan, so we decided to begin our own tradition. We hopefully made it a marbley blue/yellow...that was the goal! Caleb kept saying, "Paint, paint, paint! Paint, paint, paint!" while he painted. It was very cute!
* I have been getting a ton of good deals, thanks to this blogger. She is basically the free and good deal guru! I got Caleb's Easter outfit and a lightweight jacket for less than $20 shipped! I've learned about tons of freebies that have started rolling in. Check her blog out!
* I've been trying to stay healthy in this ridiculous weather. One Sunday, we got 11 inches of snow. The very next Sunday, it reached nearly 80 degrees. My classroom is frigid and then I sweat when I go out to recess. I can't wait for TRUE SPRING!!! I hate winter when it's just cold. I only like it when it does something to benefit me....like snow 11 inches and get me out of school for 2 1/2 days!!
Alright, that's about it. I know, it's not very exciting. I will think of something entertaining to blog about later. For now, I will leave you with my current favorite picture. He's searching for treasures on our road, but he carried a few of his own along for company. :)