Saturday, May 27, 2017

Post op day 5

What a difference a day makes!  Abby is doing so much better now.  She had some great awake times where she watched cartoons, played on the keyboard, and even talked a bit!

 

Abby ended up not getting the PICC line because everyone felt there was too much danger in putting her under anesthesia again.  Instead, we worked hard to switch her to oral pain meds and antibiotics, after making sure she tolerated her feeds.  So far, so good!

 

I'm spending some time with my boy at RMH tonight.  We played games and did a craft, and are now watching a movie.  I love my boy!  I will be nice to get a good night's sleep too.  

 

1 comment:

Helena said...

Glad to hear it was a better day. Praying the good days continue and lead to a quick recovery from here.