It was cute, but not 3D worthy (we saw it in 3D because the time of that showing worked best for us).
Now we are back to RMH for the night so that I can hopefully get a good night's sleep!
This morning, in typical Abby fashion, she not only walked, but walked the complete length of the hallway! She needs lots of support, but she is doing it!! What a determined little girl.
What is better about today:
* The drains and pain catheter came out, so she doesn't have anything tying her down!
* She is starting to improve her mobility. It's still pretty limited, but she is getting there!
* she is continuing to eat like a champ!
* Because she isn't tied down now, we can go off the floor for short amounts of time.
* continued pain management
* increased mobility