Tuesday, November 26, 2013

4 Random Pictures

My boy loves World War II.  This book is a pretty intense, high-level book.  He absolutely loves learning about each battle, examine the maps that show the invasions, and identifying the "good" guys and the "bad" guys.  He has a lot of questions, so it's a good thing that WWII is my favorite too!

My van is in my garage for the first time in 3 years.  We got a beautiful storage shed, threw a lot of stuff away, took a lot of stuff to the thrift store, and loaded up the shed.  It's wonderful to have my van back in the garage!!!


Abby got Lambie (from Doc McStuffins) a few weeks ago.  I think she's the new favorite.  She goes everywhere!


This is the rough draft of a thankfulness book Caleb is working on in school.  He's such a sweet boy.  I'm thankful that he "gets" it!

2 comments:

Raelyn said...

Julie....
"The Good Fight" by Stephen Ambrose!! We have that book!! ;)
Lambie is so cute!! Just like Abby!! ;-D
I love Caleb's "I am thankful for" answers!! ;)
--Raelyn

Raelyn said...

Julie, Abby and family....
Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!! ;)
--Raelyn