So far, the sales from The Thirty One fundraiser are up to $1459, so we have raised $290 for RMH. I would love to hit the $500 mark by the time the fundraiser ends!
To keep the orders coming, Stacy is offering a few incentives:
- For the first three orders placed from now until 9:00 pm that are over $75, you will earn a Keep-It Caddy for FREE!! (excluding personalization or ICON it)
- If we can get to $2300 in sales by 9:00 pm tonight, she will do a raffle for everyone who has ordered for a FREE product of your choice valued up to $31!!!
***Please note that Stacy is donating 20% of sales to RMH out of her own commission, keeping very little for herself. This is SO generous of her! Stacy, running a non-profit of her own, has a heart to help others raise money for organizations that are important to them. If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser through her, let me know!
If you are new to Thirty One, I'll share some of my favorite bags:
* The large utility tote is awesome!! It stays in the back of my car and I use it for everything!! It has been known to hold dinners for people, groceries, pool gear, and even soda tabs!
* The organizing utility tote is great for throwing stuff in to take with you to church, school etc. There are lots of exterior pockets too. My sister uses this as a diaper bag and it works great!
* I got mini utility bins for each of the kids for Easter baskets. I got their names embroidered on them, but they're not "Eastery," so they can be used throughout the year.
* I got Caleb a cinch sack to use as his soccer bag with his name on it. It is a good size to hold a snack, his water bottle, shoes, and a change of clothes.
I know a lot of people love Thirty One. If you're going to order stuff anyway, please consider also supporting a good cause at the same time!
Thanks so much for helping us raise money for The Ronald McDonald House!!! :)