* Pirates' Booty Puff Corn
* My iPhone (what in the world did I ever do without it?!)
* Being competitive against my husband on Words With Friends (I always win Scrabble when we play, but the lapse between turns makes it difficult for me to focus and I make poor word decisions.)
* The Wood Camera app on my phone that has way more filters and lenses than Instagram. You can even straighten an image or add a vignette.
* The way Abby calls Caleb "Caleb Boy" and Matt "Daddy Matt."
* The gratification of seeing students I work with in my position begin to understand material and improve their grades!
* That I haven't been to Baltimore for a doctor's appointment for Abby since January 4th. This is most certainly a record. (Unfortunately, our streak ends next Tuesday!)
* Manufacturer's coupons for International Delight's Iced Coffee. I thoroughly enjoyed my iced mocha this morning.
* Taking Abby to the (indoor) pool for her very first non-trach swim today!!!
* That Caleb did his homework (a writing activity--sure to produce tears!) with Matt this week and did it without any complaining! Woo hoo!
On this Valentine's Day, what are you lovin'? Please share!