Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm a Gleek...

...and I don't care who knows it!!! 

Glee returns tonight at 9 p.m. EST and I am incredibly excited.  I am wearing my Glee shirt today in celebration of its return.  It has been wayyyyyyyyyy too long!!!

In other news, I dropped my freshly microwaved lunch of tortellini all over the floor yesterday in the teacher's lounge...every last bit of pasta!  It was sad.  I had an apple, a roll, and a cupcake for lunch.

In other other news, Matt brought me an eclair from Walls Bakery in Waldorf after he took the van in to get a special coating put on the windshield.  They are heavenly.  I can tell he really loves me, because he doesn't even like them!  Turns out, Caleb didn't either...MORE FOR ME!!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boooooooooo RE: Matt going to Waldorf and me telling him how to get there and he doesn't even get me one..... booooooooo his rank just decreased..... ;)