We still aren't sure when we will go home. That's up to Dr. C., who is still in charge even when he is away. Love that about him!!
We did a few crafts today to pass the time and keep her sitting up in her chair. This was one of them!
Lots of things were better today!
* Abby climbed the stairs and was cleared from pt.
* Her attitude was much more positive today! The pain is excruciating and she was definitely hurting, but her attitude about working hard was much better.
* Certain post-op tummy issues were causing problems. That pressure was finally relieved today! :)
* She took a nap today without oxygen. This is progress!
* That we can hang in there for a few more days!!!
* Abby can continue to work hard and get stronger. Walking is still very hard for her.
* She will tolerate her feed tonight and not have anymore vomiting.
* Caleb and Matt can hold down the fort at home.
Your prayers are working!! Thank you!!