Skip to main content

Look What's Coming!!!


After spending last holiday season packed up in the garage...






The Christmas dishes have officially been sprung!!
These dishes are so "me."  I'm not a fancy person in the slightest, and I love how fun and cute...and blue...these are!


My favorite is the salad plates, which we use for virtually everything except salad.  If I have salad, I eat it in a bowl.  Weird?  The "salad" plates have three different scenes on them, and they are all equally cute and whimsical!  My fav is the three caroling snowmen, though.



Yay for Christmas dishes!  Because I do not live in a huge house where I have room for two sets of dishes, our everyday dishes are packed up in the same packaging we keep the Christmas dishes during the off-season and stored in the garage.  The nice thing about these dishes is that there's really nothing "Christmasy" about them, so I can (and do) keep them out all winter.  I usually put them away in February...or so... :)

Comments